8 (250 cm) foot length, 1 piece
Durosol - Finishing Profiles - Profiles for Tiles
Straight-edge tiling profile for wall and floor.
Height: 2 – 50 mm.
PVC, Aluminium, Brass,
Stainless Steel – available
in different colours and
Edge is 1/8" thick. Please choose profile height from pull-down menu.
DUROSOL PVC Square Edge profiles by Dural are used for decorative edge protection. They are made of PVC and are available in a variety of colors. This allows color matching of the profiles to tiles or grout joints. Alternatively contrasts can be created for a decorative effect. DUROSOL PVC is also suitable for bordering of carpets, natural stone or epoxy flat coats in the wall area. They effectively prevent damage of the covering.
DUROSOL PVC is available in the following colors: white, beige.
DUROSOL PVC profiles are especially appropriate for decorative use. They are manufactured in solid color PVC and are mostly UV-stable. In external areas, subject to bright sunlight, some fading in the intensity of colors should be expected. Damage due to impact or scratching is unlikely within normal conditions of use. DUROSOL PVC profiles are not appropriate for corners and edges submitted to special stresses.
1. Select the DUROSOL Square Edge profile according to the thickness of tiles.
2. Apply tile cement in the appropriate area using a notched trowel. In the case ofexternal corner edges, first finish tiling of one wall.
3. Press the DUROSOL profile into the cement bed and align.
4. Completely cover the fixing legs.
5. Leaving a joint of 2-3 mm between tiles and profile.
6. Press the tiles solidly into the cement bed and align flush with the upper profile edge.
7. Completely fill the space between tiles and profile with joint mortar.
DUROSOL PVC profiles do not require any special care. Dirt deposits can be removed with usual commercial cleaning materials. The cleaning materials have to be free of hydrochloric acid and hydrofluoric acid and must not be abrasive..