| || |
Roberts 10-55 Long Neck 6" Jamb Saw
Powered by an 8000 RPM, 1050 watt motor, the 10-55 LONGNECK 6" Jamb Saw easily cuts door jambs, baseboard, cabinet toe kicks, inside corners and most hanging doors. The cutting height is easily adjustable from flush to 1-1/16” when working with different floor covering thicknesses and the oversized flat base provides accurate, level cutting. The extended tail of the Roberts LONGNECK offers better control of the Jamb Saw and more leverage against torque. The trigger is located on the tail, enabling the trigger to easily be held in the ON position. The trigger is non-locking to comply with OSHA requirements.
Features and Benefits:
- Extended "tail" for maximum leverage against torque
- Powerful, 1050 watt industrial grade power unit
- Patented design enables saw to cut full inside corners in molding up to 1/2 in. thick
- Adjustable cutting depth guide prevents cutting into plaster or wall board when trimming base boards
- Easy access trigger for better control
- Precision height adjustment from "flush" to 1-1/16 in.
- Doors as thick as 1-3/4 in. can be undercut without removal
- Includes 6-3/16 in. 36 tooth carbide tip blade and masonry blade
- Custom molded carrying case
| || |